This website belongs to illicia Limited, a private limited company registered with Companies House in England and Wales. Our registration number is 09408635.
Throughout our website, these terms apply:
- “us/our/we” means illicia Limited.
- “our site/website” means www.illicia.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- “you/your” means a user of our site.
- “Personal Information” means any information about you or related to you, which is provided by or collected from you or otherwise received by us, including but not limited to any personal data from which you may be identified.
- “Services” means the services described on our website.
- “Users” means the users of our site collectively.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Illicia Limited reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website or any contact through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. You will be held liable for any damages caused to the website through illicit use.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
2. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By accessing and using our website, you agree:
- Not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature and will be liable for any breaches in security incorrect usage of the Website;
- Not to breach or violate any of the Terms, as this will result in an immediate termination of your services;
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of a dialogue within the website.
- You will be liable for your use of www.illicia.com and its contents. illicia Limited shall not be considered liable for any use of the website and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulation in force.
- You will particularly be liable for communicating information or data which is false, incorrect or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent), as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
illicia Limited does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defect will be corrected, or that illicia Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We accept no liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use www.illicia.com including (without limitation) reliance on any information or content of the website or which results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files or emails, defects, viruses or delays on operation or transmission.
Any information illicia Limited requests or receives from users shall be dealt with in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Certain links in www.illicia.com connect to other Websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. illicia Limited makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
3. WEBSITE ACCURACY
The information displayed on www.illicia.com may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. illicia Limited may also make improvements and/or changes to the Website at any time without notice.
illicia Limited may correct any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any information on the Website or in any email or other document or communication without incurring any liability on our part. We also reserve the right to amend or update all or part of these Terms at any time. Any amendment or update of the general Terms and Conditions of use shall be posted for users’ attention on the homepage
The price of each illicia Limited product will be as stated on www.illicia.com at the time of order. Prices shown on the Website are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP), and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate, unless you have selected an alternative country where VAT is not chargeable.
illicia Limited reserves the right to change the prices of our products without notice. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products offered we will contact the customer to resolve the situation. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our product lines (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. illicia Limited shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our products and/or services.
5. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
illicia Limited reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your submission of personal information through the store is governed by our Privacy Statement.
7. OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
Illicia Limited have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Illicia Limited reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by- case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
8. ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PAYMENT
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email from illicia Limited outlining the details of your order. This is only to acknowledge that we have received your order, NOT an acceptance or confirmation. Before your order can be finalised, illicia Limited must receive cleared funds or confirmation of the authorisation of the payment. Once payment has been received, we will confirm that the order has been accepted by sending an Order Confirmation to your email address previously provided. The acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between you and illicia Limited. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and illicia Limited will be completed when you receive a confirmation email to confirm that the items have been dispatched.
All illicia products must be paid for using one of the methods specified on the Website. If payment for an order is not received, illicia Limited may at its sole discretion cancel your order. In the event of an order cancellation, we will return any payment received from you within 30 days of receipt of such monies to your nominated account. You agree that in any event, illicia Limited has no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or any other claims that you may incur. You agree to compensate illicia Limited in full against all costs and outgoings incurred by the company in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs.
9. OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
Illicia Limited reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers or for any other reason.
- A Force Majeure Event occurs.
- If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will offer an alternative replacement product or refund to you any amounts paid as soon as possible, in any event within 30 days of your order.
Illicia Limited is not obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered and we have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims that you may incur. We also reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to an item, or that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
10. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
11. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You may cancel your order by written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the goods ordered.
Please note that you must notify us within 12 hours of payment. Please be aware a handling charge for UK orders are free, the rest of Europe is £15 and £30 for International orders may be applicable for cancelled orders where handling, postage and packaging has ensued.
Subject to the following provisions of this section, we warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality. The warranty is given by illicia Limited subject to the following conditions:
- Illicia Limited is not under liability to the customer for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims in respect of:
- Any defect arising from wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow instructions for the use of the products (whether oral or in writing)
- Misuse or alteration of the products without illicia Limited’s approval
- Arising from any customer materials supplied by you which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or any other fault of the customer
- illicia Limited’s goods should meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are dissatisfied with your order, the products delivered to you are incomplete or you have received incorrect items, we shall have no liability to you unless you return the goods to the address provided within 14 days of delivery of the products in question.
In the case of returned goods, illicia Limited will have no further liability. Please check the return section for additional information.
13. RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you would like to return your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days (28 days for international orders) of delivery for a full refund. Simply follow the guidelines below.
To qualify for a refund, please ensure:
- Your purchase is returned as new, unused, and with its original tags still attached
- Your purchase is returned in its original packaging to prevent damage
- You use the return labels provided
- You use a trusted recorded delivery service such as DHL
- Your purchase is returned to us in perfect condition. Illicia does not accept responsibility for items damaged during the return process.
All items should be returned to: illicia Limited, 149 Scrubs Lane, London, NW10 6RH
- Items returned in perfect condition will be refunded within 10 working days from receipt.
- Refunds will be made to the same card used to make the original purchase.
- Please note that sale items can only be returned for an exchange or credit note unless proven faulty.
We do not currently offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange your purchase, please return the original item to us for a full refund, and place a new order on the illicia website.
In no case shall illicia Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If illicia Limited is unable to or fails to deliver the products ordered within any period specified, we will use reasonable endeavours to contact you to re-schedule the delivery time. illicia Limited does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the Order Confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of late delivery.
illicia Limited will not be in breach of contract as a result of any Force Majeure event. In any event, the liability of illicia Limited for any breach or the aggregate liability for any series of breaches under or in connection with these terms shall not exceed the value of the relevant order placed by you from time to time.
Other than as set out in our returns section, the entire liability of illicia Limited arising out of any order for items from you will be limited to the total price of the items ordered by you.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase items from www.illicia.com. The importation or exportation of illicia Limited products may be prohibited by certain national laws.
illicia Limited makes no representation and accepts no liability in respect of the import or export of the items you purchase.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless illicia Limited and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire content of the Website, including all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name illicia Limited is the sole property of illicia Limited or our licensors.
You are permitted to copy, transmit and to use such material only for the purpose of ordering products from the Website, but you not are entitled to copy, reproduce, transmit, display in public, create derivative works from or otherwise commercially exploit such material.
You warrant that all customer material provided to us will not be defamatory or infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party, and you shall compensate illicia Limited against any loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims arising out of any such infringement.
19. GOVERNING LAW
20. NOTICES, ENQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS
Please email any notices, enquiries or complaints to email@example.com.